Centene Corporation’s online application process consists of multiple steps designed to collect information about your skills and interests which will then be matched against current job requirements. If a match is found in the online preliminary screening, you may be invited to complete an online assessment that measures your experiences and accomplishments as well as your attitudes and preferences on various work-related subjects.
Your decision to enter the application process by supplying personally identifiable information about yourself (“Personal Information”) indicates you understand and agree with the following:
- The information I am submitting is complete and accurate. I am aware that providing false information during any of the steps of the application process will lead to my rejection or termination.
- I may be required to produce original documents that verify my country employment eligibility & identification.
- Centene Corporation may share my Personal Information with Company employees in the United States for further consideration.
- Centene Corporation may share Personal Information with other companies acting on Centene Corporation’s behalf to provide employment verification services, such as background checking organizations or assessment test providers. Centene Corporation may also share my Personal Information in connection with the sale or transfer of part or all of the business, or as appropriate in connection with a legal requirement, such as a court order or regulatory obligation. Centene Corporation may also share Personal Information upon request from a law enforcement agency. Centene Corporation will not trade, rent, sell or share my Personal Information to other third parties without my consent, unless disclosed to me when the information is originally collected.
- I have the right to request access to my Personal Information, in order to correct, update, modify, and ask for the deletion and blocking of my data. I can do this by contacting Centene Corporation at firstname.lastname@example.org If I request the deletion of my data, I am aware that applicable legal requirements may require that Centene Corporation must maintain such data for a period of three years. Despite this, I may withdraw my candidacy of employment at any time and Centene Corporation will make my candidate record inactive.
- Centene Corporation may contact me at any time during my candidacy for employment in order to send me announcements or to request information. If I no longer wish to be contacted, I will notify Centene Corporation at the email listed above.
I AUTHORIZE CENTENE CORPORATION TO COLLECT, PROCESS, TRANSMIT, STORE, AND USE MY PERSONAL DATA IN A DATABASE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, OTHER RELEVANT COUNTRIES, WHERE IT WILL BE HANDLED FOR THE COMPANY APPLICATION PROCESS, FOR SENDING ME ANNOUNCEMENTS OF FUTURE JOB OPPORTUNITIES AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE, OR FOR ADMINISTRATION PURPOSES WITHIN CENTENE CORPORATION. DATA WILL BE KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND STORED IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LEGAL PROVISIONS FOR A PERIOD THAT MEETS APPLICABLE LOCAL LEGAL REQUIREMENTS.
For more information about Centene Corporation’s data privacy policies, please see our Web site.